The amazing growth of the Internet over the past two decades has given rise to issues that simply did not exist 5, 10 or 15 years ago. Internet law is becoming increasingly important not only to companies that are based on Internet-related offerings, but also to traditional “bricks-and-mortar” businesses that are tapping into the benefits of the Internet. Some of the issues that we would be able to assist you with include:
- Searching, registering and renewing domains;
- Negotiating and drafting Internet streaming agreements, trademark and copyright licensing agreements, domain purchase agreements, web design/hosting agreements and e-commerce/order fulfillment agreements;
- Prosecuting “cybersquatting” and other domain name administrative proceedings, including cases under Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers' (ICANN) Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy and similar policies before various arbitral bodies;
- Negotiating resolution of breach of contract and other disputes related to online initiatives; and
- Counseling corporate employers on the right and ability to monitor employee workplace Internet and email usage.