Our Founding Attorney
Scott A. Andresen is the founder of Andresen & Associates, a law firm with offices in Chicago and East Dundee that focuses its offerings in the areas of sports law, entertainment and the arts, and intellectual property. The firm also has a strong focus in the startup and small entrepreneur space, addressing the legal needs of new and emerging business owners.
Prior to founding Andresen & Associates, Scott served as in-house legal counsel for the Arena Football League. He also worked for the legal department of The Oakland Raiders and served as legal assistant to the executive director of the Illinois High School Association.
Scott’s practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- Sports law: contracts drafted, reviewed and negotiated
- Arts and entertainment law: contracts, licensing agreements and sponsorships
- Small business law, contracts and business transactions, startups and entrepreneurial law
- Trademark and copyright applications
It is not uncommon for other legal issues to arise incident to another legal matter. Scott can provide direction in the following areas of law:
- DUI and other criminal defense matters
- Personal injury
- Workers’ compensation
- Family law
- Trusts, estate and probate matters
- Music law
- Patent law
- Labor and employment law disputes
- Class action cases
- Litigation and arbitration
If you have a legal issue that Scott does not personally handle, he can refer you to an attorney whom he respects to represent you.
We invite you to learn more at Scott’s attorney profile page link, below: